The new Orca 226 Kompression Support Bra can be worn as a stand alone garment in warm conditions, or as a supportive undergarment. The internal support combines Orca's new compression and mesh fabrics for support and comfort, and features a new zip system to make it easier to get on and off.
There is an internal pocket that is perfect for music players or keys, and reflective elements for visibility in low light conditions. The 226 Support Bra is constructed from KillaSkn Kompress, a fabric scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of active compression. KillaSkn Kompress is also anti-bacterial, water repellent, and provides UPF50 protection from the elements.
01. Compression panelling: active compression I reduced muscle fatigue I support muscles/joints
02. Concealed front zip: comfort I breathability
03. Contoured internal bra w/zip: support I comfort I fast removal
04. Internal bra pocket: secure storage
05. Elastic hem band: comfort I secure
06. Twin needle armhole and neck opening: comfort
07. Flat lock top stitch: comfort I stretch
08. Reflective Orca transfer logos: visibility I durable
09. Silicon back neck label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO