The latest generation of Orca's popular Core Support Singlet provides women with even more performance and comfort, making it an ideal multi-activity top that can be worn on its own or under a mid or outer layer. There is increased use of Orca's Tri-Mesh fabric on the back for enhanced breathability and new positioning for the two rear storage pockets, which include reflective trim for visibility in low light.
The AquaGlide fabric on the front of the singlet provides speed through the water and moisture wicking for comfort on land. An internal body-contoured mesh bra provides support during training and racing, while the elastic hem band keeps the singlet in place.
01. Internal body-contoured bra: support I comfort
02. Two rear pockets with reflective trim: secure storage I visibility
03. Elastic hem band: comfort I secure
04. Flat lock top stitch: comfort I performance
05. Twin needle armhole: comfort
06. Orca transfer logos: durable
07. Silicon back neck label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO