The Orca 226 Kompression Tri-Tech Pant utilises Orcas technically advanced hybrid chamois for increased comfort over the distances of long course triathlon.
The pant is constructed from Orcas KillaSkn Kompress fabric, which is scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of active and graduated compression, helping triathletes race further, faster.
The fabric is water repellent for performance in the swim, has UPF50 sun protection and is anti-bacterial. The 226 Tri-Tech Pant has a rear pocket and new thigh pockets for storage, and reflective elements for increased visibility in low light conditions. There is increased leg coverage with the 23cm inseam, and the comfort and low drag of Hydroseal leg hems.
01. Graduated compression panelling: increased blood flow/oxygenation I active compression
02. Tri-tech chamois: 3.5mm thickness I comfort I shock absorbence I anti bacterial
03. Hydroseal leg hems: comfort I performance I low drag
04. Center back and two thigh safety pockets with reflective trim: secure storage I visibility
05. Elastic waist with logo draw cord: comfort
06. 23cm inseam: longer leg coverage I compression
07. Flat lock top stitch: comfort I stretch
08. Reflective Orca transfer logos: visibility I durable
09. Silicon back neck label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO