The Killa Kompression Perform Full Tight uses Orcas most advanced combination of active and graduated compression fabrics and ergonomic panel construction technology. The Graduated Compression Zone is a unique panel of double thickness Perform Killaskn Kompress fabric, which has a higher Spandex content that is scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of graduated compression. This panel assists pre and post activity rest and recovery by circulating blood flow back towards the heart from the lower legs.
Perform Killaskn Kompress is also used in contoured panels to support the major muscles and joints through the legs and lower back for active compression during exercise. The Perform Full Tight is moisture wicking and features Hydroseal leg hems for a secure fit, a comfortable dual front seam and elastic waistband, and internal pocket.
01. High stretch/recovery fabric: muscle support I performance I comfort I durable
02. Graduated Compression Zone: increased blood flow/circulation I muscle support
03. Body contoured panelling: active compression I muscle support I range of motion I fit
04. Dual front seam: performance I comfort
05. Hydroseal leg hem: comfort I performance I ease of fitting
06. Internal pocket: secure storage
07. Elastic waistband: comfort I support
08. Reflective Orca print logos: visibility
09. UPF50 : protection from elements
10. Flat lock top stitch: comfort I stretch
11. Silicon back label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO