Only the most technically advanced garments carry Orca’s exclusive RS1 badging, and the new Enduro Race Suit sets a new benchmark for long course triathlon performance.
The proven hydro and aerodynamics and wicking qualities of the silmy-coated TriSkn is combined with Orca’s new Tri-Enduro mesh on the back for superior breathability. The lightweight, high denier KillaSkn Kompress fabric has been scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of active compression, and is used through the race suit to support key muscle groups, reducing fatigue and enhancing performance.
The race suit has a host of features to make long course races more comfortable. Some of these features include: a hybrid 3.5mm padded Tri-tech chamois, Hydroseal leg hems with silicone gripper dots, a front control zip, front chest pocket and lower back pockets for nutrition.
-  High denier compression panels: muscle support I improved performance I reduced fatigue
-  Tri-tech Chamois: 3.5mm thickness I comfort I shock absorbence I anti bacterial
-  3-coil control front zip: comfort I breathability
-  Hydroseal leg hems: comfort I low drag I secure I silicone dot grip
-  Hydroseal pocket: secure storage I low profile
-  25cm inseam: increased leg coverage I hydrodynamics I compression
-  Twin needle armhole and neck opening: comfort
-  Flat lock top stitch: comfort I performance
-  Reflective Orca logos: visibility
-  Silicone back neck label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO