Orca’s RS1 garments are designed for pure bred speed, and with the HydroKilla Race Suit Orca has revolutionised the triathlon race suit to provide the highest levels of performance for short course triathletes. Orca’s research and development team has worked with world champion triathletes to develop the unique combination of three state of-the-art fabrics, that combine to deliver exceptional performance during the swim, bike and run.
The latest generation of Orca’s iconic 40 gauge Killaskn fabric is lightweight, highly breathable and has a silmy coating for speed through the water. The new Hydroskn fabric is used on the lower torso/front legs to optimise the swimming position and has an extremely low drag coefficient for speed through the water in non-wetsuit races.
The waterrepelling, lightweight, high denier KillaSkn Kompress fabric has been scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of active compression, and is used through the racesuit to support key muscle groups, reducing fatigue and enhancing performance. The suit also features a new perforated, tri-style microfleece chamois and low drag HydroSeal leg hems to keep the suit in place.
-  High denier compression panels: muscle support I improved performance I reduced fatigue
-  Polymer composite lower front panel: hydrodynamics
-  24cm inseam: increased leg coverage I hydrodynamics
-  3-coil control rear zip: comfort I ventilation
-  Tri-style microfleece chamois: comfort I quick dry I breathable I anti-bacterial
-  Hydroseal leg hems: comfort I low drag I secure
-  Twin needle armhole and neck opening: comfort
-  Flat lock top stitch: comfort I stretch
-  Orca transfer logos
-  Silicone back neck label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO