Orca's research and development team has worked with the world's leading endurance distance athletes to re-engineer the Orca 226 Kompression Racesuit to set a new benchmark for performance, comfort and durability.Orca's 70 denier Killaskn Kompress fabric is scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of active and graduated compression, and is used in the leg and shoulder areas to help athletes to race further, faster.
Panels of the new Tri-Enduro mesh fabric are used across the back for higher levels of breathability and moisture wicking. The latest generation Vapour fabric has been refined for an even better fit and comfort. The 3.5mm Tri-tech chamois gives increased protection on the bike, and comfort on the run. Other endurance distance-specific features include safety elastic pockets, reflective elements for visibility in low light, comfortable, low drag Hydroseal leg hems, and a new internal chest pocket, perfect for nutrition or a music player.
01. Graduated compression panelling: increased blood flow/oxygenation I active compression
02. Tri-tech chamois: 3.5mm thickness I comfort I shock absorbence I anti bacterial
03. Two rear pockets with reflective trim: secure storage I visibility
04. 3-coil front control zip: comfort I breathability
05. Internal chest pocket: secure storage
06. Hydroseal leg hems: comfort I performance I low drag
07. 23cm inseam: longer leg coverage I compression
08. Twin needle armhole and neck opening: comfort
09. Flat lock top stitch: comfort I stretch
10. Reflective Orca transfer logos: visibility I durable
11. Silicon back neck label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO