An essential for triathletes who prefer the one piece style, the Core Race Suit includes more features and technology than ever before. Perfect for racing and training, the suit benefits from the addition of the 6mm padded Tri-protect chamois, increasing protection and comfort on the bike.
AquaGlide fabric is used on the front of the suit and rear legs to repel water for hydrodynamic performance: the new Tri-Mesh fabric provides wider coverage on the back for increased breathablity and comfort on the bike and run: and panels of Vapour provide stretch and comfort around the arm and neck seams.
There is a three-coil, lockable zip down the centre front, two covered pockets are strategically positioned at the lower back for minimal drag in the water, and reflective elements give visibility in low light conditions.
01. Tri-protect chamois: 6mm thickness I high shock absorbence I comfort I anti-bacterial
02. Two rear pockets with reflective trim: secure storage I visibility
03. 3-coil lockable zip down centre front: comfort I breathability
04. 21cm inseam
04. Flat lock top stitch: comfort I stretch
05. Twin needle elastic leg opening: comfort I secure grip
06. Twin needle armhole and neck opening: comfort
07. Orca transfer logos: durable
08. Silicon back neck label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO